Margaret River Region located in Western Australia's South West region is a very special place. It's a great stop away from the city life. Margaret River is only 290 km south of Perth making it a great holiday travel destination. Margaret River offers numerous attractions, including peace and quiet away from citylife, award winning restaurants, wineries and acommodations. In addition, Maragaret River Regions offers easy access to beautiful beaches and relaxing scenary, it's truly a great way to relax and spend a vacation with your family.
Margaret River Region offers the following attractions:
- BUNKER BAY TRACK - A walk that leads to the cliff edge revealing breathtaking views of the coast.
- CAPE NATURALISTE LIGHTHOUSE WALK - An easy walk following relatively flat ground.
- CAPE NATURALISTE TO WYADUP WALK TRAIL - An 18 km walk from the northern tip of the peninsula to Wyadup with outstanding cliff top views.
- CAPE NATURALISTE TRACK - Winds through an area known as "the Pinnacles". These limestone projections are in an area largely devoid of vegetation.
- CAPE NATURALISTE WHALE LOOKOUT TRACK - Provides a perfect vantage point for viewing whales (September to November). Out of season, it provides magnificent panoramic coastal views.
- HMAS SWAN DIVE SITE - The former Australian Navy Ship was scuttled and sunk in 1997 and has already attracted a profusion of marine life.
- CENTRAL BIG BROOK WALK - Offers a leisurely excursion along flat country traversing over numerous old railway bridges.
- ELLENSBROOK HOMESTEAD - This National Trust wattle and daub homestead was the original home of the pioneering Bussell family.
- MARGARET RIVER HERITAGE WALK TRAILS - Network of three trails commencing at Rotary Park. Follow the Margaret River and provide easy walking.
- MARGARET RIVER MOUTH - Where the scenic Margaret River meets the ocean, a popular surfing spot.
- MARGARET RIVER ROTARY PARK - A delightful picnic spot just north of Margaret River featuring a children's playground, BBQ facilities and Heritage Walk & Bicycle Trails.
- MEEKADARABEE WATERFALL - A place steeped in aboriginal legend situated close to Ellensbrook Homestead.
- OLD CHIMNEY WALK - See one of the last two remaining curved brick chimneys in Western Australia. The chimney was a sawdust burner for a hardwood sawmill in the 1930's.
- PINE PLANTATION WALK - Some of Western Australia's largest Pinus Radiata trees can be seen from this trail.
- PREVELLY CYCLE / WALK TRAIL - From Margaret River town to the beach at Prevelly.
- RAILS TO TRAILS WALK TRAIL - An ongoing project following the Old Railway Line from Busselton to Augusta, presently completed from Margaret River to near Cowaramup.
- TEN MILE BROOK CYCLE / WALK TRAIL - A 15 km return trail along the Margaret River.
If you live in a building in Brooklyn, it's wise to setup a contract with a Brooklyn exterminator so when the spring nears, you don't have trouble with rodents.
We were so happy with the Long Island painters that took care of our home that we recommended them to all of our family and friends as well.